GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
By trading with Three Kraters Pte Ltd, you agree with our Terms & Conditions of Sale:
- Goods sold are non-returnable nor exchangeable.
- You agree to make full payment for your products prior to delivery of goods.
- Prices reflected on our website are tax inclusive.
- Selling prices are subject to change. Three Kraters Pte Ltd reserves the right to adjust the price of products reflected on our Website / Third party Marketplaces without advance notice.
- Wine vintages are subject to change and prior sales. To confirm the specific vintage of a product, please contact us.
- While we endeavour to fulfil your delivery within the specified time, we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to a late delivery or non-delivery of any items.
- In the event where we are unable to fulfil any order after payment is made, a full refund will be effected within 1 working day through the same mode where payment was made.
- Deliveries are fulfilled via our appointed Third Party Logistics. An electronic signature on the waybill will serve as proof of delivery. No physical signed copies will be retained.
- You are aged 18 and above at the point of purchase.
- By Singapore Law, no persons under the age of 18 may purchase or consume alcohol. We reserve the rights to refuse delivery of goods to persons under 18 years old or if we have strong reasons to infer that the products may be consumed by minors. We may request to view and verify your identification card during delivery.
- Limit of Liability on indirect damages: Three Kraters Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any indirect damage claims exceeding the total value of your order.
PRIVACY & PERSONAL DATA
Three Kraters Pte Ltd is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected.
Should you need to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website or trading with us, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Contact Information including but not limited to phone numbers, mobile numbers, physical address(s), email address(s)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
The information you provide are kept for the following reasons:
- For your convenience, for future orders.
- To coordinate deliveries and returns of your order. In this instance, relevant personal information will be released to our appointed third party logistics team to contact you.
- To ensure that you are aged 18 and above, and legally allowed to consume alcoholic beverages.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or physical address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect both online and offline.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, we do not have any control over those sites.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.