Bersano Moscato D’Asti 750ml [ Dessert Wine ]
- Colour: Straw yellow colour with light golden reflections.
- Bouquet: Intense and aromatic bouquet typical of moscato grapes with hints of peach, sage and lemon with a delicate finishing of acacia flowers.
- Taste: Gently sweet, with good and delicate fizz and an elegant aftertaste.
- How to serve: dessert wine glass.
- Serving temperature: di 6/8°.
- Pairings: Fresh and dry pastries, excellent with Amaretti, the famous almond cookies, creamy cakes and tropical fruits. Also appreciated as a nice aperitif and thirst quencher.
- Ready to drink.
- Size 75 cl.
4 in stock (can be backordered)
The “Muscatellum” already appreciated since Roman Times for its aromatic and sweet taste, has found the best land to grow nearby the town of Asti for its special terroir able to express unique identity.